Deed signed by the Earl of Kildare, 21 September 1569 Poiblí Deposited
- Cód seilf/Uimhir thagartha
- IE TCD MS 9934/154
- Ráiteas cearta
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Dáta a cruthaíodh
- issued 21-09-1569
- 16th century document on vellum, signed by the Earl of Kildare and dated 21 September 1569. This Charter (written in Latin) of Gerald Earl of Kildare and his trustees, relates to Conlan Mac Geoghegan, "Captain of his nation" and lands in Co. Westmeath, giving details of various holdings, castles, townslands etc. Many remainders, listing members of the Mac Geoghegan family in order of succession. A number of witnesses on reverse side of deed. it bears eight signatures (The Earl and his trustees) at the bottom including Nugent and Coffe, each with seal. There are two Irish names in Irish script on the verso. 7 seals + one partial seal. Extent: 1 item; 18x37 cm.
- Purchased 2012.
- Cineál acmhainne
- vellum (parchment)
- Aitheantóir Oibiachta Digití
Deed signed by the Earl of Kildare, 21 September 1569
- Máthairshaothair agus foshraitheanna:
Ní bhaineann máthairshaothair ná foshraitheanna leis an ábhar seo.
|Mionsamhail||Teideal||Cód seilf/Uimhir thagartha1||Infheictheacht||Gníomhartha|
|MS9934-154_01_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 9934/154||Poiblí||
|MS9934-154_02_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 9934/154||Poiblí||
|MS9934-154_03_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 9934/154||Poiblí||
|MS9934-154_04_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 9934/154||Poiblí||
|MS9934-154_05_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 9934/154||Poiblí||
|MS9934-154_06_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 9934/154||Poiblí||