Travel journal of Mary Beaufort, 1779-1784 Public Deposited
Downloadable ContentDownload image
- IE TCD MS 4025 contains, on folios 1 to 36, a journal of tour in Wales and the west of England written by Mary Beaufort, wife of Daniel Augustus Beaufort, dated 10 August 1779- after 15 June ,MS 4025 also contains;-- Folios 37-92: A tour in the same area as that described in fols 1-36, dated 11 September 1782-20 October 1782;-- Folios 48-9, dated [ ] November , a walk and boat ride; -- Folios 49v-51v: Day trip to Uske, 14 September , starts Tentower (Queen's Co.), Kilkenny, Waterford, Wexford, Milford Haven ... to Pen-y-lan round trip from there. Dates given only three times 1779.-- Folio 52: Another tour from Piercefield (Monmonthshire) to Cheltenham and back to Ireland, Allenstown, Co. Meath, May 1784.
- Date Created
- start 1779
- end 1784
- Collection title
- Papers of the Beaufort family
- paper (fiber product)
- Acquired by purchase by the Library of Trinity College Dublin on 31 March 1967.
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- IE TCD MS 4025 ; former shelfmark: K. 6. 55
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Last modified
- Resource type
- Digital Object Id
Travel journal of Mary Beaufort, 1779-1784
- Parent works and subseries:
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|Travel journal of Mary Beaufort, 1779-1784: folio 1 to 36v, plus front cover||IE TCD MS 4025 ; former shelfmark: K. 6. 55||Public|
|Travel journal of Mary Beaufort, 1779-1784: folio 37 to 65v||IE TCD MS 4025 ; former shelfmark: K. 6. 55||Public|
|Travel journal of Mary Beaufort, 1779-1784: folio 66 to 88v, plus back cover||IE TCD MS 4025 ; former shelfmark: K. 6. 55||Public|