What is the meaning of eye-spots? Public Deposited
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- IE TCD MS 10519/8
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Date Created
- IE TCD MS 10519/8 is R.W.G Hingston's article, ‘What is the meaning of Eye-spots?’, Discovery. A Monthly Popular Journal of Knowledge, XIV (April 1933), pp 123-126.
- Collection title
- Papers of Major Richard William George Hingston
- Series title
- Papers of Major Richard Hingston: Private Journals & Offprints
- Donated to the Library of Trinity College Dublin by Hingston's family in 1990/91.
- Resource type
- paper (fiber product)
- Digital Object Id
What is the meaning of eye-spots?
- Parent works and subseries:
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|MS10519-1-13_062_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 10519/8||Public||
|MS10519-1-13_063_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 10519/8||Public||
|MS10519-1-13_064_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 10519/8||Public||
|MS10519-1-13_065_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 10519/8||Public||