Icones historiarum veteris testamenti Public Deposited
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Copyright status
- Public domain
- Publisher location
- Date Created
- issued 1547
- ‘Icones historiarum veteris testamenti’ is a volume of Latin texts from the Old Testament translated into French by Gilles Corrozet, with woodcut illustrations by Hans Holbein, published in 1547 in Lyon by Ioannem Frellonium [Jean Frellon]. The woodcuts were initially used to illustrate the Biblia utriusque testamenti iuxta Vulgatam translationem, published in 1538 in Lyon by M. and G. TrechselFull title: Icones historiarum Veteris Testamenti : ad viuum expressae, extremáque diligentia emendatiores factae : Gallicis in expositione homoeoteleutis, ac versuum ordinibus (qui priùs turbati, ac impares) suo numero restitutis.
- Collection title
- Fagel Collection
- Purchased in 1802 by Trinity College Dublin, along with the rest of the Fagel library, formerly in The Hague.
- Resource type
- paper (fiber product)
- Digital Object Id
Icones historiarum veteris testamenti
- Parent works and subseries:
- In Collection:
This object has no parent works or subseries.
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|Icones historiarum veteris testamenti: page 1 to [50,] plus front cover etc||Fag.D.7.56||Public|
|Icones historiarum veteris testamenti: page  to , plus back cover etc||Fag.D.7.56||Public|