Papers of Major Richard Hingston: Private Journals & Offprints Public Deposited
Downloadable ContentDownload image
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Date Created
- between 1910-1966
- Papers of Major Richard Hingston: Private Journals & Offprints includes notebooks, diaries and journals containing accounts of Hingston’s travels to Mount Everest, India, Iraq and Africa, and other manuscript diary jottings and ephemera. Digitised here IE TCD MSS 14072-10478 and 10514-10519.
- Collection title
- Papers of Major Richard William George Hingston (1887-1966)
- Donated to the Library of Trinity College Dublin by Hingston's family in 1990/91.
- Resource type
- paper (fiber product)
- Digital Object Id
Papers of Major Richard Hingston: Private Journals & Offprints
- Parent works and subseries:
- In Collection:
This object has no parent works or subseries.
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|Notes on Baghdad||IE TCD MS 10472||Public|
|Telegraph forms with notes||IE TCD MS 10473a||Public|
|Diary: Iraq, 1917-1918||IE TCD MS 10518||Public|
|Colour in animals: a new theory||IE TCD MS 10519/14||Public|
|Printed obituaries for R.W.G. Hingston||IE TCD MS 10519/15-18||Public|
|Occasional diary jottings, 17 February 1935||IE TCD MS 10478/1||Public|
|Occasional diary jottings, 17 February-29 December 1935||IE TCD MS 10478/2||Public|
|Printed receipt||IE TCD MS 10478/3||Public|
|Printed receipt||IE TCD MS 10478/4||Public|
|Taxonomical lists of specimens collected on the 1924 Mount Everest expedition||IE TCD MS 10478/5||Public|