Fairy legends and traditions of the south of Ireland Public Deposited
- Alternative title
- Irish fairy legends
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Publisher location
- Date Created
- issued 1882
- Fairy legends and traditions of the south of Ireland by T. Crofton Croker, Esq. A new and complete edition by T. Wright, Esq., M.A., F.S.A., etc. With illustrations by Maclise and Green. Printed: London: Woodfall and Kinder.Cased in publisher's turquoise cloth, front cover and spine blocked in black and lettered in gold, back cover blocked in blind; gilt edges. Rebacked 1990 with new endpapers and repairs to spine in blue cloth.
- Series title
- Illustrated library of fairy tales
- Resource type
- paper (fiber product)
- Digital Object Id
Fairy legends and traditions of the south of Ireland
- Parent works and subseries:
This object has no parent works or subseries.
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|