Maudlin of Paplewick, an opera (short vocal score): folio 1 to 20v, plus front cover Public Deposited
IE TCD MS 4115:Maudlin of Paplewick, an opera (short vocal score) by Ina Boyle. Based on the unfinished pastoral play, ‘The Sad Shepard’by Ben Jonson.
- IE TCD MS 4115:Maudlin of Paplewick, an opera (short vocal score) by Ina Boyle. Based on the unfinished pastoral play, ‘The Sad Shepard’by Ben Jonson. See also:IE TCD MS 4114 Full Score, boundIE TCD MS 4116 Pencil sketches, 1st version, not boundIE TCD MS 4117 Pencil sketches
- Series title
- Selina (Ina) Boyle: Orchestral
- Collection title
- Selina (Ina) Boyle Collection
- paper (fiber product)
- Boyle, Doreen, active 1967, Donor
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- IE TCD MS 4115
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Last modified
- Parent works and subseries: