Cromwell: family and estate papers. Item 4 Public Deposited
No. 4., pages 21-32. N.D. Contemporary copy, with some marginal notes. A detailed survey of the “Manors, castles, lands etc., in my lord’s possession and nominated in this lordship’s patent.” Subdivide...
- No. 4., pages 21-32. N.D. Contemporary copy, with some marginal notes. A detailed survey of the “Manors, castles, lands etc., in my lord’s possession and nominated in this lordship’s patent.” Subdivided into lands belonging to the monasteries / priories of the Inche, Downe, St. John in Downe, St. John and Thomas of Downe, Saule, “ye hore abbey in ye Ards,” Bangor, friars minors of Downe, Dt. patrick in Downe; and “lands passed away by Edward Lord Cromwell” in Lecale and Kinlertie, and by Thomas Lord Cromwell in the barony of Lecale.
- Alternative title
- Ardglass Papers. Item 4
- Collection title
- Cromwell family of Ardglass, Co. Down: family and estate papers
- paper (fiber product)
- Presented to Trinity College Dublin Library in 2008.
- manuscripts (document genre)
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- IE TCD MS 11353[/4]
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Last modified
- Cromwell, Elizabeth, Baroness Cromwell of Oakham, 1674-1709, Associated Name
- Cromwell, Edward, 3rd Baron Cromwell, 1559-1607, Associated Name
- Cromwell, Thomas, 6th Baron Cromwell, 1653-1682, Associated Name
- Cromwell, Thomas, 4th Baron Cromwell, 1594-1653, Associated Name
- Cromwell, Vere Essex, 7th Baron Cromwell, 1625-1687, Associated Name
- Cromwell, Wingfield, 5th Baron Comwell, 1627-1668, Associated Name
- Digital Object Id
- Parent works and subseries: