Defensive measures against attacks Public Deposited
- IE TCD MS 10824/23
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Date Created
- issued -05-1916
- Defensive measures against attacks, issued by the ‘General Staff at G.H.Q.’ is an instructional pamphlet relating to gas mask usage. Dated May 1916. IE TCD MS 10824/23 is from the Papers of Charles Howard-Bury collection: miscellaneous papers - mostly army circulars, from May-June 1916, and with two loose items from IE TCD MS 10822.
- Collection title
- Papers of Charles Howard-Bury
- TCD MSS 10821-10824 were purchased from Bernard Quaritch Ltd., 5-8 Lower John Street, Golden Square, London W1R 4AU 13 March 1995. They had earlier formed part of a lot 846 at Mealy's auction of 30 November 1994.
- Resource type
- paper (fiber product)
- Digital object identifier
Defensive measures against attacks
|MS10824-23_01_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 10824/23||Public||
|MS10824-23_02_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 10824/23||Public||
|MS10824-23_03_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 10824/23||Public||
|MS10824-23_04_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 10824/23||Public||
|MS10824-23_05_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 10824/23||Public||
|MS10824-23_06_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 10824/23||Public||
|MS10824-23_07_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 10824/23||Public||
|MS10824-23_08_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 10824/23||Public||
|MS10824-23_09_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 10824/23||Public||
|MS10824-23_10_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 10824/23||Public||