Photograph album of Dr. Charles R. Browne. [Volume 4] Public Deposited
IE TCD MS 10961/4 is a large album of Dr. Charles R. Browne, with MS name and address: ‘Charles R. Browne, M.D., 66 Harcourt Street, Dublin’.
- IE TCD MS 10961/4 is a large album of Dr. Charles R. Browne, with MS name and address: ‘Charles R. Browne, M.D., 66 Harcourt Street, Dublin’. It begins with photographs of the Aran Islands, 1892.This album also includes the following photographs:fols 1v‐2: 'People'; fols 3‐4v: 'Antiquities'; fols 5‐8v: 'Inishbofin and Inishshark, 1893;' fols 9‐20: North Erris 1894; A photograph is missing from fol 6v.For more photographs in the Browne collection see also the albums at: IE TCD MS 10961/1, /2, /3, /5, and /6.
- Collection title
- Charles R. Browne Collection of Photographs
- photographic paper
- paper (fiber product)
- Browne, Gweldolene, active 1997, Donor
- Family descent, to Dr. Browne's daughter Miss Gweldolene Browne, Hants, who presented the album to the Library of Trinity College Dublin in March 1997.
- Photograph albums
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- IE TCD MS 10961/4
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Last modified
- Digital Object Id
- Parent works and subseries: