Early compositions: folio 241 to 265v Public Deposited
- IE TCD MS 4050 is a folder of early musical compositions, in notebook and loose leaf formats, by Ina Boyle. Comprised of 427 folios this folder includes musical compositions for ‘Alone’ (folio 34r) and ‘Waiting’ (folio 42r) from the Song of Seven by Jean Ingelow; ‘Cradle Song’ (folio 54r) by St. John Lucas; ‘A Cry’ (folio 83r) by L.G. Moberly, ‘with violoncello obbigato. June 6, 1905’; ‘Snowflakes’ (folio 104r ) by H.W. Longfellow, ‘Dec. 1903’; and many others.
- Date Created
- circa 1903-1905?
- Collection title
- Selina (Ina) Boyle Collection
- graphite pencils
- paper (fiber product)
- Boyle, Doreen, active 1967, Donor
- Donation of Miss Doreen Boyle, August 1967 as heir of her cousin Miss Selina (Ina) Boyle, Bushy Park, Enniskerry, Co. Wicklow.
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- IE TCD MS 4050
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Last modified
- Resource type
- Digital Object Id
Early compositions: folio 241 to 265v
- Parent works and subseries:
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|MS4050_492_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4050||Public||
|MS4050_493_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4050||Public||
|MS4050_494_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4050||Public||
|MS4050_495_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4050||Public||
|MS4050_496_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4050||Public||
|MS4050_497_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4050||Public||
|MS4050_498_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4050||Public||
|MS4050_499_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4050||Public||
|MS4050_500_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4050||Public||
|MS4050_501_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4050||Public||