Wanted immediately: men for labour battalion Royal Engineers ... Apply to the Department ... Public Deposited
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- Papyrus Case 16 no. 2
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Copyright status
- Public domain
- Publisher location
- Date Created
- issued [1916?]
- Printing: printed in green with red frame.The first of 11 recruiting posters found under a copy of the Easter proclamation (Papyrus Case 16 no. 1) taken from the walls of the G.P.O., Dublin, Easter 1916. Now separately encapsulated in polyester film.
- Collection title
- Easter Rising 1916
- Bought from the Tamworth family in 1970, with the help of the Friends of the Library. Said to have been torn from the walls of the G.P.O. Easter 1916, and acquired by Major Tamworth of the Montgomeryshire Yeomanry. See Miss V. G. Tamworth's account, 1970, at Papyrus Case 16, no. 1a.
- paper (fiber product)
- Digital Object Id
Wanted immediately: men for labour battalion Royal Engineers ... Apply to the Department ...
- Parent works and subseries:
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|PAPCASE16_02_HI.jpg||Papyrus Case 16 no. 2||Public||
|PAPCASE16_03_HI.jpg||Papyrus Case 16 no. 2||Public||