The science and art of business building. Lesson II, The psychology of service, The party of the first part Public Deposited
- Alternative title
- The party of the first part
- Psychology of service
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- PAM E.18 no.29
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Copyright status
- The Sheldon School
- Publisher location
- United States
- Date Created
- issued 1910
- PAM E.18 no.29, The science and art of business building. Lesson II, The psychology of service, The party of the first part. With series statement on title page: “A series of lessons correlating the fundamental principles and basic laws which govern the sale of goods and services for profit”, and on verso: “This book is one of a series of 32 volumes constituting as a whole the presentation of a science”. [iv], 99,  pages, with unpaginated fold-out at end. Blue paper front cover, printed in black; back cover lacking. This copy has a red ink stamp on the inside of the front cover: “Boult, Wade & Tennant, chartered patent agents”. Published: Chicago, U.S.A., 1910. Copyright statement on title page verso: “Copyright, 1910, by the Sheldon School (all rights reserved)”. The Sheldon School was a correspondence business school established in Chicago in 1902 by Michigan man Arthur Frederick Sheldon (1868-1935). CONTENTS: -- [page 1]: Analysis of Lesson II -- PART ONE: The psychology of Service. Chapter I, pages -30: The six mental states– Chapter II, pages 31-57: The party of the first part – Chapter III, pages 58-63 : Explanation of charts of positive negative qualities – Review questions, pages 64-65. PART II: The science of business building. Chapter I, pages 69-76: Application of the psychology of service – Chapter II, pages 77-99: Applying the success formula – Fold-out.
- This copy formerly owned by Boult, Wade & Tennant? See ink stamp on the inside of the front cover.
- Resource type
- paper (fiber product)
- Digital Object Id
The science and art of business building. Lesson II, The psychology of service, The party of the first part
- Parent works and subseries:
This object has no parent works or subseries.
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|PAM-E-18-NO29_001_HI.jpg||PAM E.18 no.29||Public||
|PAM-E-18-NO29_002_HI.jpg||PAM E.18 no.29||Public||
|PAM-E-18-NO29_003_HI.jpg||PAM E.18 no.29||Public||
|PAM-E-18-NO29_004_HI.jpg||PAM E.18 no.29||Public||
|PAM-E-18-NO29_005_HI.jpg||PAM E.18 no.29||Public||
|PAM-E-18-NO29_006_HI.jpg||PAM E.18 no.29||Public||
|PAM-E-18-NO29_007_HI.jpg||PAM E.18 no.29||Public||
|PAM-E-18-NO29_008_HI.jpg||PAM E.18 no.29||Public||
|PAM-E-18-NO29_009_HI.jpg||PAM E.18 no.29||Public||
|PAM-E-18-NO29_010_HI.jpg||PAM E.18 no.29||Public||