The Bellamies of Uxendon: a lecture delivered before the Harrow Church Reading Union, Feb. 19th, 1914 Public Deposited
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- 32.dd.50 no.12
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Publisher location
- Cambridge, England
- Date Created
- created 1914
- Physical extent
- viii, 56 pages, plus 2 leaves of plates (including frontispiece)
- 'The Bellamies of Uxendon: a lecture delivered before the Harrow Church Reading Union, Feb. 19th, 1914 by W.D. Bushell'. From Preface, page [iii]: “I had intended that the thirteenth number of the Octocentenary Tracts, published in 1909, should be the last of the series. I am now however more familiar than I then was with the history of the Bellamies, and it seems to me that so heroic a family should have a prominent place accorded to it in any story of Church life on Harrow Hill.” Includes a map of Gore and Elthorne, a genealogical table depicting the Bellamy family tree, and a plate with a black and white illustration of the Chapel of the Martyrs, Tyburn Convent. Also present are appendices and bibliographical references. Published by Bowes & Bowes, Cambridge; printed by John Clay, M.A. at the University Press, Cambridge. Blue paper covers, printed in black on the front.
- Series title
- Harrow Octocentenary Tracts ; XIV
- Resource type
- paper (fiber product)
- Digital Object Id
The Bellamies of Uxendon: a lecture delivered before the Harrow Church Reading Union, Feb. 19th, 1914
- Parent works and subseries:
This object has no parent works or subseries.
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|