Saorstát Éireann: Irish Free State official handbook Poiblí Deposited
- Teideal malartach
- Irish Free State official handbook
- Cód seilf/Uimhir thagartha
- Ráiteas cearta
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Suíomh an fhoilsitheora
- Dáta a cruthaíodh
- issued 1932
- Saorstát Éireann: Irish Free State official handbook. Printed: Dublin: Hely’s Ltd. Plates by the Irish Photo Engraving Co., Dublin. First published; 1932.Cover design by Art O’Murnaghan. Contents: Introduction – Page 15 / The country and its people by Eleanor Butler – Page 17 / The fauna and flora of Ireland by Robert Lloyd – Page 25 / Geology, structural and economic by T. Hallissy – Page 32 / History by Eoin MacNeill – Page 41 / Religion by Rev. Michael Longford – Page 64 / The constitution by E. M. Stephens, Page 72 / The judiciary by E. M. Stephens – Page 80 / National defence by Colonel J.J. O’Connell – Page 83 / Public finance by T.J. Kiernan – Page 85 / The banking and currency system by J.P. Colbert – Page 97 / The ownership of land by A. F. Blair – Page 109 / Agriculture by Joseph Hanly – Page 115 / Fisheries by A O’Brolchain – Page 128 / The economic problem of the Gaeltacht by A. O’Brolchain – Page 134 / Industries by George O’Brien – Page 137 / Trade and commerce by George O’Brien – Page 149 /Power supply in the Irish Free State by T.A. Maclaughlin – Page 157 /Transport and communications by J. Ingram – Page 163 / Social services and public health by John P. Fitzgibbon – Page 171 / Education by W. J. Williams – Page 179 / Cultural agencies by W. J. Williams – Page 196 /Libraries by Roisin Walsh – Page 199 / Archeology by A. Mahr – Page 212 / Early Christian art in Ireland by C. P. Curran – Page 233 / Modern Irish art by Thomas Bodkin –Page 239 / Irish architecture by R. M. Bulter – Page 245 / The Irish language and the linguistic struggle by Joseph O’Neill – Page 257 / Folklore by J. H. Delargy – Page 264 / Irish literature by Gerald Murphy – Page 26 / Anglo-Irish Literature by Robert Lynd – Page 279 / Irish Folk Music by D. J. O’Sullivan – Page 286 / Learning in Ireland by Michael Tierney – Page 292 / Ireland for the visitor by Stephen Gwynn – Page 305 / List of Irish Diplomatic and Consular Representatives aboard – Page 314 / List of Diplomatic and Consular Representatives in the Irish Free State – Page 314 / Index – Page 318.
- Cineál acmhainne
- paper (fiber product)
- Aitheantóir Oibiachta Digití
Saorstát Éireann: Irish Free State official handbook
- Máthairshaothair agus foshraitheanna:
Ní bhaineann máthairshaothair ná foshraitheanna leis an ábhar seo.
|Mionsamhail||Teideal||Cód seilf/Uimhir thagartha1||Infheictheacht||Gníomhartha|