James Ussher Notebook Collection Public Deposited
Downloadable ContentDownload image
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- IE TCD MS 781
- IE TCD MS 794
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Date Created
- between approximately 1600-1650
- Physical extent
- 2 digitised notebooks
- Notebooks belonging to James Ussher, Church of Ireland Archbishop of Armagh and Primate of All Ireland from 1625 to 1656. The Library of Trinity College Dublin holds a number of these volumes at reference numbers IE TCD MSS 773-795. Further Ussher notebooks are held at IE TCD MS 415, 416, 454, 455, 578, and 801. 2 volumes have been digitised to date, and are available to access here.
- Abbott, T.K. Catalogue of the Manuscripts in the Library of Trinity College, Dublin. Hildesheim: Georg Olms Verlag, 1980
- Resource type
- paper (fiber product)
- calf (leather)
- manually created 2
James Ussher Notebook Collection
- Parent works and subseries:
This object has no parent works or subseries.
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|Notebook of James Ussher, Archbishop of Armagh and Primate of All Ireland from 1625 to 1656. IE TCD MS 794||IE TCD MS 794||Public|
|James Ussher (1581-1656) Archbishop Armagh and Primate of All Ireland, notebook. IE TCD MS 781||IE TCD MS 781||Public|