The cause of world unrest: behind the red curtain. The Bolshevist Bible. "The protocols." No.VI Public Deposited
- Cause of world unrest (London : Morning Post); no.6.Single leaf, cut from Morning Post newspaper, the sixth part in a series based on the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
- Alternative title
- Bolshevik Bible
- Publisher location
- Series title
- Samuels Collection Box 4
- Cause of world unrest
- Collection title
- Samuels Collection of Printed Ephemera
- Part of collection accumulated by Arthur Warren Samuels, Solicitor General for Ireland 1917-1918, and Attorney General, 1918-1919. Presented to the Library of Trinity College Dublin in the 1960’s.
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- OLS Samuels box 4 no.72a pt.6
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Last modified
- Digital Object Id
The cause of world unrest: behind the red curtain. The Bolshevist Bible. "The protocols." No.VI
- Parent works and subseries:
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|SamuelsBox4_194_HI.jpg||OLS Samuels box 4 no.72a pt.6||Public||
|SamuelsBox4_195_HI.jpg||OLS Samuels box 4 no.72a pt.6||Public||
|SamuelsBox4_196_HI.jpg||OLS Samuels box 4 no.72a pt.6||Public||
|SamuelsBox4_197_HI.jpg||OLS Samuels box 4 no.72a pt.6||Public||