The coming of Cuculain Public Deposited
- Alternative title
- Cuculain cycle. Part 1
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- OLS POL 2791
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Publisher location
- Date Created
- circa 1919
- The coming of Cuculain, by Standish O'Grady. Introduction by A.E. [i.e. George William Russell] pp.ix-xxiii.Edition: Originally published London, Methuen, 1894. Part 1 of the Cuculain Cycle. Illustration: Frontispiece signed P. Tuohy.Published by the Talbot Press Ltd., Dublin, and T. Fisher Unwin, London.
- Collection title
- Pollard Collection of Children's Literature
- Part of the Pollard Collection of Children’s Literature bequeathed to the Library of Trinity College in 2005 which consists of more than 10,000 children’s books spanning four centuries. Mary ‘Paul’ Pollard was a former Keeper of Early Printed Books in the Library.
- Resource type
- paper (fiber product)
- Digital Object Id
The coming of Cuculain
- Parent works and subseries:
- In Collection:
This object has no parent works or subseries.
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|The coming of Cuculain: page [i] to 15, plus front cover etc||OLS POL 2791||Public|
|The coming of Cuculain: page 16 to 65||OLS POL 2791||Public|
|The coming of Cuculain: page 66 to 138||OLS POL 2791||Public|
|The coming of Cuculain: page 139 to 168, plus back cover etc||OLS POL 2791||Public|
|POL2791_001_HI.jpg||OLS POL 2791||Public||