[8 studies of piano forte] Public Deposited
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- Prout O.68 no.1-8
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- A bound volume comprising eight separate works of studies of pianoforte from the 19th century by well-known composers. Each part was published (circa 1880’s) by different publishers, and subsequently bound together in this single volume. Present are two works each by composers Daniel Steibelt (1765-1823), Frédéric Chopin (1810-1849), Sigismond Thalberg (1812-1871), and Ignaz Moscheles (1794-1870).
- Collection title
- Prout Collection
- From the Prout Collection.
- Resource type
- Digital Object Id
[8 studies of piano forte]
- Parent works and subseries:
- In Collection:
This object has no parent works or subseries.
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|Étude pour le piano forte contenant 50 exercices de différents genres. Livr. I||Prout O.68 no.1||Public|
|Étude pour le piano forte contenant 50 exercices de différents genres. Livr. II||Prout O.68 no.2||Public|
|Twenty four grand preludes||Prout O.68 no.3||Public|
|Twenty four grand preludes||Prout O.68 no.4||Public|
|Twelve grand studies for the piano forte. Book 1||Prout O.68 no.5||Public|
|Twelve grand studies for the piano forte. Book 2||Prout O.68 no.6||Public|
|Studies for the piano forte as finishing lessons for advanced performers, consisting of 24 characteristic compositions in different major and minor keys. Book 1||Prout O.68 no.7||Public|
|Studies for the piano forte as finishing lessons for advanced performers, consisting of 24 characteristic compositions in different major and minor keys. Book 2||Prout O.68 no.8||Public|
|EPB-Prout-One_000_HI.jpg||Prout O.68 no.1-8||Public||