Letter from Catherine (Kate) D’Alton, Clonmore, 4th August, 1824 to John D’Alton Público Deposited
- Número de referencia
- IE TCD MS 2327/82
- Declaración de derechos
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Copyright status
- Public domain
- Fecha de creacion
- created 04-08-1824
- The correspondence of John and Catherine D'Alton is a collection of personal correspondence of some 275 letters sent between John and his wife Catherine from 1818 to 1853. John D’Alton was educated at Trinity College Dublin and was an antiquarian, barrister, Irish historian, genealogist, and biographer.IE TCD MS 2327/82 is a letter from Catherine (Kate) D’Alton (née Phillips, of Clonmore, Co. Mayo, 1815-1853) to her husband, John William Alexander D’Alton (of Bessville, Co. Meath, 1792-1867). Written during Catherine’s stay at Clonmore in 1824, on the 4th of August. The letter was cross written for reasons of economy: the text is written horizontally and vertically on the same page. The transcription, in PDF format, is attached below.
- Título de la colección
- Correspondence of John and Catherine D'Alton
- Clare, Wallace, 1895-1963, Donor
- Donated to the Library of Trinity College, Dublin by Father Wallace Clare, St. Joseph’s College, Ipswich, Suffolk, 8 December 1951.
- Palabra Clave
- Tipo de recurso
- paper (fiber product)
- Identificador de objeto digital
Letter from Catherine (Kate) D’Alton, Clonmore, 4th August, 1824 to John D’Alton
|Miniatura||Título||Número de referencia||Visibilidad||Acciones|
|D_Alton_MS_2327_82_Transcription.pdf||IE TCD MS 2327/82||Público||
|MS2327-82_1_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 2327/82||Público||
|MS2327-82_2_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 2327/82||Público||
|MS2327-82_3_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 2327/82||Público||