Spring goeth all in white Public Deposited
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- IE TCD MS 4122/2 (partial)
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Date Created
- created 18-12-1924
- IE TCD MS 4122/2 is a musical composition by Ina Boyle, Spring goeth all in white, with words by Robert Seymour Bridges. Chamber music, songs for voice and piano. Dated Dec. 18th,1924. Foliated: 7-8. Unbound. Note: another iteration of this composition, not digitised, also exists at this reference number. https://manuscripts.catalogue.tcd.ie/CalmView/Record.aspx?src=CalmView.Catalog&id=IE+TCD+MSS+4047-4173%2fC Spring goeth all in white, Crowned with milk-white may: In fleecy flocks of light O'er heaven the white clouds stray: White butterflies in the air; White daisies prank the ground: The cherry and hoary pear Scatter their snow around.
- Collection title
- Selina (Ina) Boyle Collection
- Series title
- Selina (Ina) Boyle: Chamber Music
- Boyle, Doreen, active 1967, Donor
- Donated to the Library of Trinity College Dublin by Miss Doreen Boyle, cousin and heir of Selina (Ina) Boyle, August 1967.
- Resource type
- paper (fiber product)
- Digital Object Id
Spring goeth all in white
- Parent works and subseries:
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|MS4122-2_1_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4122/2 (partial)||Public||
|MS4122-2_2_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4122/2 (partial)||Public||
|MS4122-2_3_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4122/2 (partial)||Public||
|MS4122-2_4_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4122/2 (partial)||Public||