Photograph album of Dr. Charles R. Browne. [Volume 6] Public Deposited
IE TCD MS 10961/6 is a small photograph album of Dr. Charles R. Browne, which includes some postcards.
- IE TCD MS 10961/6 is a small photograph album of Dr. Charles R. Browne, which includes some postcards. Fols 23r‐24r are blank and there are few dates given. The front board is detached. Most of the photographs are of military regiments. This album contains the following photographs: fols 1‐5v: The Clare regiment at Rosses Point; fol 6v : The Royal Army Medical Corps; fols 7‐8, 14v: The Station Hospital at Portobello; fols 8v‐9, 14v‐17, 18v‐21, 24v -27v: 3rd VB Gloucester Regt at Somerset, Salisbury and Dorset 1904‐7; fol 12r: Dalkey Rifle Club; St John Ambulance Brigade, city of Dublin Division (The first, according to the donor);fol 16: The Duke of Connaught's Own; A Lancashire Fusiliers badge is loose at fol 26. For more photographs in the Browne collection see also the albums at: IE TCD MS 10961/1, /2, /3, /4, and /5.
- Collection title
- Charles R. Browne Collection of Photographs
- photographic paper
- paper (fiber product)
- Browne, Gweldolene, active 1997, Donor
- Family descent, to Dr. Browne's daughter Miss Gweldolene Browne, Hants, who presented the album to the Library of Trinity College Dublin in March 1997.
- Photograph albums
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- IE TCD MS 10961/6
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Last modified
- Digital Object Id
- Parent works and subseries: