Hindu manuscript 公开 Deposited
IE TCD MS 1632 is a sacred Hindu manuscript.Markandeya-Purâna, bks. 1-13, with miscellaneous selections, and with coloured pictures.
- IE TCD MS 1632 is a sacred Hindu manuscript. Markandeya-Purâna, books 1-13, with miscellaneous selections, and with coloured pictures. Devanagari script: Bhagavadgíta; Mahábhárata, with pictures of Krsna (oil-painted), Paniparatna gítá, ie Bhagavadgíta and four other short texts. Note: only the illustrations in this manuscript were imaged. Related material is available at IE TCD MSS 1624-1633. IE TCD MS 1625 has similar texts.
- Alternative title
- Bhagavadgíta; Mahábhárata, with pictures of Krsna
- oil paint (paint)
- paper (fiber product)
- manuscripts (document genre)
- IE TCD MS 1632 ; former shelfmark: M.2.38
- Manuscripts & Archives Research Library, Trinity College Dublin
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Resource type
- Digital object identifier