Musical compositions memoranda.IE TCD MS 4172 Public Deposited
- Alternative title
- Memoranda: musical compositions
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- IE TCD MS 4172
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Copyright status
- Estate of Selina (Ina) Boyle
- Date Created
- start 1913?
- end 1967?
- Physical extent
- 40 numbered folios
- IE TCD MS 4172 is a notebook (quarto; black cloth) of memos and notes made by Ina Boyle about her own musical compositions. Comprised of 40 folios. Includes notes on ‘A Last Invocation’ (folio 2r) by Walt Whitman; ‘A Song of Earth’ (folio 2v) by G. Russell; ‘Soldiers at Peace’ (folio 4r) by Herbert Asquith; and ‘Battle Hymn of the Republic’ (folio 5r) by J. Howe; amongst many others.
- Collection title
- Selina (Ina) Boyle Collection
- Sub Fonds
- Selina (Ina) Boyle: Miscellaneous
- Finding aid
- Boyle, Doreen, active 1967, Donor
- Donation of Miss Doreen Boyle, August 1967 as heir of her cousin Miss Selina (Ina) Boyle, Bushy Park, Enniskerry, Co. Wicklow.
- Resource type
- paper (fiber product)
- Digital Object Id
Musical compositions memoranda.IE TCD MS 4172
- Parent works and subseries:
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|Musical compositions memoranda: folio 1 to 20v, plus front cover||IE TCD MS 4172||Public|
|Musical compositions memoranda: folio 21 to 40v, plus back cover||IE TCD MS 4172||Public|
|MS4172_01_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4172||Public||