An Hibernian atlas, or, General description of the kingdom of Ireland Public Deposited
- Alternative title
- General description of the kingdom of Ireland
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Publisher location
- An Hibernian atlas, or, General description of the kingdom of Ireland: divided into provinces with its sub-divisions of counties, baronies, showing their boundaries, extent, soil, produce, contents, measure, members of Parliament, and number of inhabitants: also the cities, boroughs, villages, mountains, bogs, lakes, rivers and natural curiosities: together with the great and bye post roads: the whole taken from actual surveys and observations by Bernard Scale, land surveyor; and beautifully engraved on 78 copper plates by Messrs. Ellis and Palmer.Contains 37 engraved maps, in colour.
- Resource type
- Digital Object Id
An Hibernian atlas, or, General description of the kingdom of Ireland
- Parent works and subseries:
- In Collection:
This object has no parent works or subseries.
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|