In Fairyland: a series of pictures from the elf-world Public Deposited
Downloadable ContentDownload image
- In Fairyland: a series of pictures from the elf-world by Richard Doyle (1824-1883). With a poem by William Allingham (1824-1889). Published in London in 1870 by Longmans, Green, Reader, & Dyer. Engraved and printed by Edmund Evans (1826-1905). Leaves printed on one side only.Green cloth covers, lettered and tooled in gold. This copy has MS names: ‘Emmie D. Waterhouse Dec 1874’ and: ‘M. Pollard December 1958’. Also features MS note: ‘Repaired by Grimes of Baggot St June 1990’.OLS POL X 8373 forms part of the Pollard Collection of Children’s Literature.
- Alternative title
- A forest in Fairyland
- Fairyland: a series of pictures from the elf-world
- In Fairy-land
- Publisher location
- Date Created
- issued 1870
- Collection title
- Pollard Collection of Children’s Literature
- colored ink
- book cloth (textile material)
- paper (fiber product)
- Part of the Pollard Collection of Children’s Literature bequeathed to the Library of Trinity College in 2005 which consists of more than 10,000 children’s books spanning four centuries. Mary ‘Paul’ Pollard was a former Keeper of Early Printed Books in the Library.
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- OLS POL X 8373
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Last modified
- Resource type
- Digital Object Id
In Fairyland: a series of pictures from the elf-world
- Parent works and subseries:
- In Collection:
This object has no parent works or subseries.
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|In Fairyland: leaf  to v, plus front cover||OLS POL X 8373||Public|
|In Fairyland: leaf  to v, plus back cover||OLS POL X 8373||Public|