Bartleet’s bicycle book Public Deposited
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Publisher location
- Date Created
- issued 1931
- Bartleet's bicycle book. By Horace Wilton Bartleet.Printed and published in Great Britain by Ed. J. Burrow & Co. Ltd., for the Dunlop Rubber Co. Ltd.Contents - Dedication - Page 9 / My Contribution to the Entertainment and Education of Cyclists - Page 10 / The Father of the Cycle Industry - Page 12 / The Bartleet Collection of Historic Cycles - Page 26 / Brief Particulars of Exhibits in the Bartleet Collection - Page 34 / Parts and Accessories - Page 97 / Dunlop Non-Return Valve - Page 108 / A Missing Link - Page 110 / Twenty Years After - Page 114 / The First Race on Pneumatic Tyres - Page 121 / Concerning Tricycles - Page 130 / Entertaining Incidents in the Experience of a Collector - Page 135 / Early Days of the Cycling Press - Page 147 / Annual General Meeting of the Fellowship of Ancient Cycles - Page 157 / As Others See Us - Page 162 / Winners of the British Amateur Championships - Page 170.
- Resource type
- book cloth (textile material)
- Digital Object Id
Bartleet’s bicycle book
- Parent works and subseries:
This object has no parent works or subseries.
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|