Cromwell: family and estate papers. Item 1 Public Deposited
No.1, pages 9-12: 8th March 14 James 1 . Contemporary copy.Letter of James I to Sir Oliver St. John, Lord Deputy of Ireland, directing him to issue to Thomas Lord Cromwell a patent of all his lan...
- No.1, pages 9-12: 8th March 14 James 1 . Contemporary copy.Letter of James I to Sir Oliver St. John, Lord Deputy of Ireland, directing him to issue to Thomas Lord Cromwell a patent of all his lands in Co. Down.
- Alternative title
- Ardglass Papers. Item 1
- Collection title
- Cromwell family of Ardglass, Co. Down: family and estate papers
- paper (fiber product)
- Presented to Trinity College Dublin Library in 2008.
- manuscripts (document genre)
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- IE TCD MS 11353[/1]
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Last modified
- Cromwell, Elizabeth, Baroness Cromwell of Oakham, 1674-1709, Associated Name
- Cromwell, Edward, 3rd Baron Cromwell, 1559-1607, Associated Name
- Cromwell, Thomas, 6th Baron Cromwell, 1653-1682, Associated Name
- Cromwell, Thomas, 4th Baron Cromwell, 1594-1653, Associated Name
- Cromwell, Vere Essex, 7th Baron Cromwell, 1625-1687, Associated Name
- St. John, Oliver, 1598?-1673, Addressee
- Cromwell, Wingfield, 5th Baron Comwell, 1627-1668, Associated Name
- Digital Object Id
- Parent works and subseries: