A Christmas carol. In prose. Being a ghost story of Christmas Public Deposited
- Alternative title
- Christmas carol
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- OLS B-3-376
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Publisher location
- Date Created
- issued 1843
- A Christmas carol. In prose. Being a ghost story of Christmas by Charles Dickens. With illustrations by John Leech.Second edition., second state; corrected text (see W. E. Smith II p. 26).Publisher's advertisements:  p. at end of text. Printed: London: Bradbury & Evans. Illustrations: etchings by John Leech; wood-engravings by W.T. Linton. Binding: Cased in original light red publisher's cloth, blocked in blind and gold (with gilt title on upper cover in early, undamaged state); edges gilt; yellow endpapers. This copy has MS name: ‘H.&A. Hincks. From the collection of Miss S. M. Duffin’.
- With MS name H. & A. Hincks. From the collection of Miss S. M. Duffin.
- Resource type
- book cloth (textile material)
- paper (fiber product)
- Digital Object Id
A Christmas carol. In prose. Being a ghost story of Christmas
- Parent works and subseries:
- In Collection:
This object has no parent works or subseries.
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|