Letter from Harry Clarke to Thomas MacGreevy Public Deposited
Letter written by Harry Clarke to Thomas MacGreevy from London regarding correspondence with the solicitor William Dwyer about some pictures to be examined by an expert. 3 December 1928.
- Letter written by Harry Clarke to Thomas MacGreevy from London regarding correspondence with the solicitor William Dwyer about some pictures to be examined by an expert. 3 December 1928.
- Date Created
- created 03-12-1926
- Collection title
- Clarke Stained Glass Studios Collection
- pens (drawing and writing)
- paper (fiber product)
- Presented to Trinity College Library by Thomas MacGreevy’s executors in 1976 and 1978
- letters (correspondence)
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- IE TCD MS 8124/9
- Manuscripts & Archives Research Library, Trinity College Dublin
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Last modified
- Resource type
- Digital Object Id
- Parent works and subseries: