Letter from Julian Huxley to R.W.G. Hingston, 27 May 1933 Public Deposited
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- IE TCD MS 10478/27
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Date Created
- IE TCD MS 10478/27 is a typescript letter from Julian Huxley, Zoological Dept., Kings College, London, UK to R.W.G. Hingston, dated 27 May 1933.
- Collection title
- Papers of Major Richard William George Hingston
- Series title
- Papers of Major Richard Hingston: Private Journals & Offprints
- Donated to the Library of Trinity College Dublin by Hingston's family in 1990/91.
- Resource type
- Digital Object Id
Letter from Julian Huxley to R.W.G. Hingston, 27 May 1933
- Parent works and subseries:
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|MS10478-23a-37_08_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 10478/27||Public||
|MS10478-23a-37_09_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 10478/27||Public||