The tourist’s illustrated hand-book for Ireland: with six maps, and sixty six illustrations from drawings by Mahony, Crowquill, Jones, and Lover Public Deposited
- Alternative title
- The tourist’s illustrated hand book: Ireland
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Publisher location
- Date Created
- issued 1854
- Physical extent
- vii, 224 numbered pages ; 6 unnumbered leaves of maps ; 131 unnumbered pages of advertisements
- The tourists’ illustrated hand-book for Ireland with six maps, and sixty six illustrations from drawings by Mahony, Crowquill, Jones, and Lover. ‘Third edition. Twenty-first thousand'. The text, maps, and illustrations are located between two large sections of advertising, which include information about emigration. Printed: London: John Cassell, ‘for the railway companies, parties to the Irish tourist ticket system.’ A (loose?) map of Canada is inserted between pages 55 and 56 of the advertisements.
- Resource type
- covers (gathered matter components)
- Digital Object Id
The tourist’s illustrated hand-book for Ireland: with six maps, and sixty six illustrations from drawings by Mahony, Crowquill, Jones, and Lover
- Parent works and subseries:
This object has no parent works or subseries.
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|