The Irish Citizen Öffentlichkeit Deposited
Herunterladbarer InhaltBild herunterladen
- IN-20-98 ; IN-20-99 ; IN-20-100
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Copyright status
- Public domain
- Publisher location
- Date Created
- start 23-05-1914
- end 15-05-1915
- The Irish Citizen was a feminist newspaper founded in 1912 by Hanna Sheehy Skeffington and Margaret Cousins. They were both political activists, suffragists and co-founders of the Irish Women’s Franchise League. The journal was co-edited by their husbands, James H. Cousins and Francis Sheehy Skeffington. After Francis’ death in 1916 Hanna Sheehy Skeffington took over as editor until the journal’s demise in 1920. The volumes at shelf marks IN-20-98, IN-20-99, and IN-20-100 were presented to the Library of Trinity College Dublin in 1977 by Mrs. Andrée Sheehy Skeffington, in memory of Owen Sheehy Skeffington.
- Collection title
- Easter Rising 1916
- Sheehy Skeffington, Andrée, Donor
- Presented to the Library of Trinity College Dublin in 1977 by Mrs. Andree Sheehy Skeffington, in memory of Owen Sheehy Skeffington.
- Resource type
- paper (fiber product)
- Digital object identifier
The Irish Citizen
|The Irish Citizen. Volume 2, 24 May 1913-16 May 1914||IN-20-98||Öffentlichkeit|
|The Irish Citizen. Volume 3, 23 May 1914 to 15 May 1915||IN-20-99||Öffentlichkeit|
|The Irish Citizen. Volume 4 to Volume 8, incomplete||IN-20-100||Öffentlichkeit|