Men required for the Inland Water Transport Section of the Royal Engineers, for the period of the war for ... overseas canals ... Public Deposited
- Imperfect: lacks lower half, including imprint.The sixth of 11 recruiting posters found under a copy of the Easter Proclamation (Papyrus Case 16, no. 1) taken from the walls of the G.P.O. Dublin Easter 1916. Now separately encapsulated in polyester film.
- Publisher location
- Date Created
- issued [1916?]
- Collection title
- Easter Rising 1916
- paper (fiber product)
- Bought from the Tamworth family in 1970, with the help of the Friends of the Library. Said to have been torn from the walls of the G.P.O. Easter 1916, and acquired by Major Tamworth of the Montgomeryshire Yeomanry. See Miss V. G. Tamworth's account, 1970, at Papyrus Case 16, no. 1a.
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- Papyrus Case 16 no. 7
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Last modified
- Digital Object Id
Men required for the Inland Water Transport Section of the Royal Engineers, for the period of the war for ... overseas canals ...
- Parent works and subseries:
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|PAPCASE16_12_HI.jpg||Papyrus Case 16 no. 7||Public||
|PAPCASE16_13_HI.jpg||Papyrus Case 16 no. 7||Public||