Ireland's memorial records 1914-1918: being the names of Irishmen who fell in the Great European War, 1914-1918. Volume five. Ker to M’Gil Public Deposited
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- Gall.O.Window seat
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Publisher location
- Date Created
- issued 1923
- Ireland's memorial records 1914-1918: being the names of Irishmen who fell in the Great European War, 1914-1918. Volume five. Ker to M’Gil. Printed by George Roberts on hand-made wove paper in a limited edition of 100 copies. Awarded Aonac Tailtean silver medal in 1924. Imprint taken from colophon. Illustrations: title-pages and borders designed by Harry Clarke; engraved by The Irish Photo Engraving Co. and The Dublin Illustrating Co. Cased in grey paper boards with natural linen spine; printed paper label on spine; top edge gilt; with ticket of Galway & Co., binders, Eustace Street, Dublin.
- Presented to the Library of Trinity College Dublin by the Committee of the Irish National War Memorial, July 1923.
- Resource type
- book cloth (textile material)
- Digital Object Id
Ireland's memorial records 1914-1918: being the names of Irishmen who fell in the Great European War, 1914-1918. Volume five. Ker to M’Gil
- Parent works and subseries:
This object has no parent works or subseries.
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|