Contes danois Public Deposited
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- OLS POL 155
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Publisher location
- Date Created
- issued 1853
- Contes danois, par Andersen.Imperfect: Frontispiece detached. Lacks 1 plate? (Cambridge's copy of Ad Mame et Cie's 1853 edition records 8 plates; only 7 plates present in this copy).Contents includes the following short stories: Les cygnes sauvages / Le coffre volant / Le jardin du paradis; La petite Paquerette / La princesse sur un pois / L'ange / La petite fille haute d'un pouce.'Propriété des Editeurs' and publisher's device on verso of half title. Illustrations: Plates are colour lithographs, printed by Imprimerie Lemercier, Paris.Cased in publisher's printed colour paper boards; 'Chromolith Engelmann & Graf, Paris' on cover; gilt edges.Spine repaired with brown paper strip.
- Collection title
- Pollard Collection of Children's Literature
- Part of the Pollard Collection of Children’s Literature bequeathed to the Library of Trinity College in 2005 which consists of more than 10,000 children’s books spanning four centuries. Mary ‘Paul’ Pollard was a former Keeper of Early Printed Books in the Library. With prize bookplate of Loretto Convent, Dalkey, engraved by Waller, Dublin, presented to Miss Colgan by Mary Lenigan 1858. MS name of Mary Colgan on rear pastedown endpaper.
- Resource type
- paper (fiber product)
- Digital Object Id
- Parent works and subseries:
- In Collection:
This object has no parent works or subseries.
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|Contes danois: page [i] to 40||OLS POL 155||Public|
|Contes danois: page 41 to 90||OLS POL 155||Public|
|Contes danois: page 91 to 140||OLS POL 155||Public|
|Contes danois: page 141 to 184, plus back cover etc||OLS POL 155||Public|
|POL155_001_HI.jpg||OLS POL 155||Public||