How the spider protects itself Public Deposited
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- IE TCD MS 10519/4
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Date Created
- IE TCD MS 10519/4 is R.W.G Hingston's article, ‘How the Spider Protects Itself’, Discovery. A Monthly Popular Journal of Knowledge, XII (September 1931), pp 289-292.
- Collection title
- Papers of Major Richard William George Hingston
- Series title
- Papers of Major Richard Hingston: Private Journals & Offprints
- Donated to the Library of Trinity College Dublin by Hingston's family in 1990/91.
- Resource type
- paper (fiber product)
- Digital Object Id
How the spider protects itself
- Parent works and subseries:
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|MS10519-1-13_018_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 10519/4||Public||
|MS10519-1-13_019_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 10519/4||Public||
|MS10519-1-13_020_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 10519/4||Public||
|MS10519-1-13_021_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 10519/4||Public||