Caterpillars that mimic snakes Public Deposited
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- IE TCD MS 10519/10
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Date Created
- IE TCD MS 10519/10 is R.W.G Hingston's article, ‘Caterpillars that Mimic Snakes’, Discovery. A Monthly Popular Journal of Knowledge (April 1934), pp 98-100.
- Collection title
- Papers of Major Richard William George Hingston
- Series title
- Papers of Major Richard Hingston: Private Journals & Offprints
- Donated to the Library of Trinity College Dublin by Hingston's family in 1990/91.
- Resource type
- paper (fiber product)
- Digital Object Id
Caterpillars that mimic snakes
- Parent works and subseries:
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|MS10519-1-13_085_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 10519/10||Public||
|MS10519-1-13_086_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 10519/10||Public||
|MS10519-1-13_087_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 10519/10||Public||