Michael Davitt: Letters and Papers Public Deposited
Downloadable ContentDownload image
IE TCD MS 9320-9526, Michael Davitt Letters and Papers is a sub-series of the Papers of Michael Davitt collection held in the Manuscripts and Archives Research Library, Trinity College Dublin. It conta...
- IE TCD MS 9320-9526, Michael Davitt Letters and Papers is a sub-series of the Papers of Michael Davitt collection held in the Manuscripts and Archives Research Library, Trinity College Dublin. It contains letters from and to Davitt during 1870 and 1906, papers by and relating to him(including press cuttings), and a various assortment of other letters and papers created between 1863 and 1923.
- Date Created
- start 1863
- end 1923
- Collection title
- Papers of Michael Davitt
- paper (fiber product)
- The Davitt papers were in the hands of Professor T.W. Moody, professor of modern history TCD and biographer of Davitt, and they were arranged, numbered and listed by him. His arrangement and catalogue remain in use but aspects of his numbering have been superceded. Additional listing done in TCD. Deposited in TCD Library in parts 31 March 1978 and 20 August 1980. Presented by Davitt's son, Judge Cahir Davitt, May 1982 and 17 June 1982 with additions later (January 1983).
- Davitt, Cahir, Donor
- letters (correspondence)
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- IE TCD MS 9320-9526
- Manuscripts & Archives Research Library, Trinity College Dublin
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Last modified
- Resource type
- Digital Object Id
- Parent works and subseries:
- In Collection:
This object has no parent works or subseries.
|Sebastian Melmoth (Oscar Wilde), Hotel de la Plage, Berneval-sur-Mer, Dieppe, to Michael Davitt||11/08/2020||Public|