Oscar Wilde Collection: Ephemera Public Deposited
Downloadable ContentDownload image
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Copyright status
- Public domain
- Date Created
- A selection of Oscar Wilde-related ephemera, mainly from the Julia Rosenthal Oscar Wilde Collection. Includes a variety of trade cards for cigar, cotton thread, clothing, and cosmetics retailers, amongst others; many of the cards are influenced by the Aesthetic Movement of the 19th century, and feature depictions of Oscar Wilde himself.
- Collection title
- Oscar Wilde Collection
- Series title
- Oscar Wilde Collection: Ephemera
- The Oscar Wilde collection was acquired by Trinity College Library in 2011 from Julia Rosenthal, a rare book dealer and avid collector of Wildeana, based in London
- Resource type
- paper (fiber product)
- Digital Object Id
Oscar Wilde Collection: Ephemera
- Parent works and subseries:
- In Collection:
This object has no parent works or subseries.