Papers of John Millington Synge: Literary Papers Public Deposited
Downloadable ContentDownload image
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- The literary papers of John Millington Synge (1871-1909).
- Collection title
- Papers of John Millington Synge
- After Synge’s death in 1909 all his papers were inherited by his nephew and literary executor Edward M. Stephens. They were purchased by the Library, in 1969, from Stephens’ widow Lily M. Stephens.After Synge’s death in 1909 all his papers were inherited by his nephew and literary executor Edward M. Stephens. They were purchased by the Library, in 1969, from Stephens’ widow Lily M. Stephens.
- Resource type
- paper (fiber product)
- Digital Object Id
Papers of John Millington Synge: Literary Papers
- Parent works and subseries:
- In Collection:
This object has no parent works or subseries.
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|The Playboy of the Western World||IE TCD MS 4331-4333||Public|
|The Well of the Saints||IE TCD MS 4338||Public|
|Drafts of poems, 1898-1909||IE TCD MS 4364||Public|
|An old poet, Colin Musset, complains to his patrons ; Rendez-vous manqué dans la rue Racine||IE TCD MS 4364a||Public|
|Poems and translations, 1909||IE TCD MS 4366||Public|
|Literary commonplace book, [1893-1894]. ||IE TCD MS 4372||Public|
|Literary commonplace book, [1897-1898]. ||IE TCD MS 4382||Public|
|Literary commonplace book, 1898. ||IE TCD MS 4385||Public|
|Aran Islands, 1901. ||IE TCD MS 4387||Public|
|Literary commonplace book, [1898-1907]. ||IE TCD MS 4388||Public|