Papers of John Millington Synge: Diaries Public Deposited
Downloadable ContentDownload image
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- IE TCD MSS 4413-4422
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- The diaries of John Millington Synge (1871-1909).
- After Synge’s death in 1909 all his papers were inherited by his nephew and literary executor Edward M. Stephens. They were purchased by the Library, in 1969, from Stephens’ widow Lily M. Stephens.After Synge’s death in 1909 all his papers were inherited by his nephew and literary executor Edward M. Stephens. They were purchased by the Library, in 1969, from Stephens’ widow Lily M. Stephens.
- Resource type
- paper (fiber product)
- Digital Object Id
Papers of John Millington Synge: Diaries
- Parent works and subseries:
- In Collection:
This object has no parent works or subseries.
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|Diary, 1892||IE TCD MS 4413||Public|
|Diary, 1893||IE TCD MS 4414||Public|
|Diary, 1894||IE TCD MS 4415||Public|
|Diary, 1895||IE TCD MS 4416||Public|
|Diary, 1896||IE TCD MS 4417||Public|
|Diary, 1897||IE TCD MS 4418||Public|
|Diary, 1898||IE TCD MS 4419||Public|
|Diary, 1899||IE TCD MS 4420||Public|
|Diary, 1902||IE TCD MS 4421||Public|
|Diary, 1903||IE TCD MS 4422||Public|