Papers of Major Richard Hingston: Slides & Negatives Public Deposited
Downloadable ContentDownload image
Papers of Major Richard Hingston: Slides & Negatives.
- Papers of Major Richard Hingston: Slides & Negatives contains glass plate slides and photograph negatives of Hingston’s trips to the Himalayas and Mount Everest, British Guiana, Africa, and Greenland, as well as photograph negatives arising from the Pamir Triangulation Survey of 1913, in which he was directly involved.
- Collection title
- Papers of Major Richard William George Hingston (1887-1966)
- acetate film
- photographic plates
- Donated to the Library of Trinity College Dublin by Hingston's family in 1990/91.
- black-and-white negatives
- Manuscripts & Archives Research Library, Trinity College Dublin
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Last modified
- Resource type
- Digital Object Id
- Parent works and subseries:
- In Collection:
This object has no parent works or subseries.
|Hingston Slides: Greenland||26/03/2020||Public|
|Hingston Slides: Africa||26/03/2020||Public|
|Hingston Negatives: Pamir Triangulation Survey, 1913||26/03/2020||Public|
|Hingston Slides: Himalayas & Mount Everest||26/03/2020||Public|
|Hingston Negatives: Miscellaneous||26/03/2020||Public|
|Hingston Slides: Guyana (British Guiana)||26/03/2020||Public|