Papers of John Millington Synge: Notebooks Public Deposited
Downloadable ContentDownload image
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- The notebooks of John Millington Synge (1871-1909).
- Collection title
- Papers of John Millington Synge
- After Synge’s death in 1909 all his papers were inherited by his nephew and literary executor Edward M. Stephens. They were purchased by the Library, in 1969, from Stephens’ widow Lily M. Stephens.After Synge’s death in 1909 all his papers were inherited by his nephew and literary executor Edward M. Stephens. They were purchased by the Library, in 1969, from Stephens’ widow Lily M. Stephens.
- Resource type
- paper (fiber product)
- Digital Object Id
Papers of John Millington Synge: Notebooks
- Parent works and subseries:
- In Collection:
This object has no parent works or subseries.
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|Bird watcher's journal, 1882. ||IE TCD MS 4369||Public|
|Nature diary, 1883-1893. ||IE TCD MS 4370||Public|
|Commonplace book, 1888-1889. ||IE TCD MS 4371||Public|
|Academic commonplace book, 1889. ||IE TCD MS 4373||Public|
|Academic commonplace book, 1889-1892. ||IE TCD MS 4374||Public|
|Academic commonplace book, 1882. ||IE TCD MS 4375||Public|
|Musical commonplace book, 1892. ||IE TCD MS 4376||Public|
|Financial notebook, 1893-1894. ||IE TCD MS 4377||Public|
|Commonplace book, 1895-1902. ||IE TCD MS 4378||Public|
|Commonplace book, 1894-1895. ||IE TCD MS 4379||Public|