Papers of John Millington Synge: Notebooks Public Deposited
Downloadable ContentDownload image
Papers of John Millington Synge: notebooks
- The notebooks of John Millington Synge (1871-1909).
- Collection title
- Papers of John Millington Synge
- paper (fiber product)
- After Synge’s death in 1909 all his papers were inherited by his nephew and literary executor Edward M. Stephens. They were purchased by the Library, in 1969, from Stephens’ widow Lily M. Stephens.After Synge’s death in 1909 all his papers were inherited by his nephew and literary executor Edward M. Stephens. They were purchased by the Library, in 1969, from Stephens’ widow Lily M. Stephens.
- manuscripts (document genre)
- Manuscripts & Archives Research Library, Trinity College Dublin
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Last modified
- Resource type
- Digital Object Id
- Parent works and subseries:
- In Collection:
This object has no parent works or subseries.
|Bird watcher's journal, 1882. ||25/08/2020||Public|
|Nature diary, 1883-1893. ||25/08/2020||Public|
|Commonplace book, 1888-1889. ||25/08/2020||Public|
|Academic commonplace book, 1889. ||25/08/2020||Public|
|Academic commonplace book, 1889-1892. ||26/08/2020||Public|
|Academic commonplace book, 1882. ||26/08/2020||Public|
|Musical commonplace book, 1892. ||27/08/2020||Public|
|Financial notebook, 1893-1894. ||27/08/2020||Public|
|Commonplace book, 1895-1902. ||27/08/2020||Public|
|Commonplace book, 1894-1895. ||27/08/2020||Public|