Clarke Studios: Correspondence Public Deposited
Downloadable ContentDownload image
Clarke Studios: Correspondence
- Clarke Studios: Correspondence is a subsection of the Clarke Stained Glass Studios Collection, and contains correspondence sent and received by the Clarke Studios, Dublin (Ireland), from 1893 to 1972. It includes letter books, clients’ letters, tax and bank correspondence, shipping specifications, and letters from Harry and Margaret Clarke found in the papers of Thomas Bodkin and Thomas McGreevy. Some photographs and sketches are also enclosed in clients’ correspondence.
- Date Created
- end 1972
- start 1894
- Collection title
- Clarke Stained Glass Studios Collection
- mat board
- paper (fiber product)
- book cloth (textile material)
- letters (correspondence)
- Manuscripts & Archives Research Library, Trinity College Dublin
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Last modified
- Resource type
- Digital Object Id
- Parent works and subseries:
- In Collection:
This object has no parent works or subseries.