Clarke Studios: Photographs Public Deposited
Downloadable ContentDownload image
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Date Created
- start 1893
- end 1973
- Clarke Studios: Photographs is a subsection of the Clarke Stained Glass Studios Collection, and contains photographs of designs, stained glass windows, and various members of Clarke Studios staff.
- Collection title
- Clarke Stained Glass Studios Collection
- Resource type
- pens (drawing and writing)
- pencils (drawing and writing equipment)
- photographic paper
- color transparencies
- black-and-white transparencies
- paper (fiber product)
- mat board
- Digital Object Id
Clarke Studios: Photographs
- Parent works and subseries:
- In Collection:
This object has no parent works or subseries.