The angler in Ireland: or An Englishman's ramble through Connaught and Munster, during the summer of 1833. Volume I Public Deposited
- Alternative title
- An Englishman's ramble through Connaught and Munster. Vol. I
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Publisher location
- Date Created
- issued 1834
- Volume 1 of the 2 volume work: The angler in Ireland: or An Englishman's ramble through Connaught and Munster, during the summer of 1833. Written by William Bilton. With engravings by J. Clark after drawings illustrations by Samuel Lover. Printed: London: F. Shoberl, Junior, Leicester Square.
- Resource type
- paper (fiber product)
- Digital Object Id
The angler in Ireland: or An Englishman's ramble through Connaught and Munster, during the summer of 1833. Volume I
- Parent works and subseries:
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|