Up, the Dublins! Public Deposited
- Up, the Dublins! Extract from speech of Major-General Hunter-Weston, commanding 29th Division, to 1st Dublin Fusiliers. Printing: printed in blue with brown frame. The second of 11 recruiting posters found under a copy of the Easter Proclamation (Papyrus Case 16 no. 1) taken from the walls of the G.P.O., Dublin, Easter 1916. Now separately encapsulated in polyester film.
- Publisher location
- Date Created
- issued [1916?]
- Collection title
- Easter Rising 1916
- paper (fiber product)
- Bought from the Tamworth family in 1970, with the help of the Friends of the Library. Said to have been torn from the walls of the G.P.O. Easter 1916, and acquired by Major Tamworth of the Montgomeryshire Yeomanry. See Miss V. G. Tamworth's account, 1970, at Papyrus Case 16, no. 1a.
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- Papyrus Case 16 no. 3
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Last modified
- Digital Object Id
Up, the Dublins!
- Parent works and subseries:
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|PAPCASE16_04_HI.jpg||Papyrus Case 16 no. 3||Public||
|PAPCASE16_05_HI.jpg||Papyrus Case 16 no. 3||Public||