Early compositions: folio 136a to 148v Public Deposited
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- IE TCD MS 4050
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Copyright status
- Estate of Selina (Ina) Boyle
- Date Created
- circa 1903-1905?
- IE TCD MS 4050 is a folder of early musical compositions, in notebook and loose leaf formats, by Ina Boyle. Comprised of 427 folios this folder includes musical compositions for ‘Alone’ (folio 34r) and ‘Waiting’ (folio 42r) from the Song of Seven by Jean Ingelow; ‘Cradle Song’ (folio 54r) by St. John Lucas; ‘A Cry’ (folio 83r) by L.G. Moberly, ‘with violoncello obbigato. June 6, 1905’; ‘Snowflakes’ (folio 104r ) by H.W. Longfellow, ‘Dec. 1903’; and many others.
- Collection title
- Selina (Ina) Boyle Collection
- Donation of Miss Doreen Boyle, August 1967 as heir of her cousin Miss Selina (Ina) Boyle, Bushy Park, Enniskerry, Co. Wicklow.
- Boyle, Doreen, active 1967, Donor
- Resource type
- graphite pencils
- paper (fiber product)
- Digital Object Id
Early compositions: folio 136a to 148v
- Parent works and subseries:
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|MS4050_279_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4050||Public||
|MS4050_280_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4050||Public||
|MS4050_281_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4050||Public||
|MS4050_282_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4050||Public||
|MS4050_283_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4050||Public||
|MS4050_284_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4050||Public||
|MS4050_285_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4050||Public||
|MS4050_286_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4050||Public||
|MS4050_287_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4050||Public||
|MS4050_288_HI.jpg||IE TCD MS 4050||Public||