Book of Kells. Folio 124r: Matthew; Tunc crucifixerant xpi cum eo du/os latrones Public Deposited
Image download in the viewer below is not working properly at the moment. Thank you for your patience while we try to resolve the issue. Please contact DigitalCollections@tcd.ie for assistance if needed.
- Shelf Mark/Reference Number
- IE TCD MS 58
- Rights statement
- Copyright The Board of Trinity College Dublin. Images are available for single-use academic application only. Publication, transmission or display is prohibited without formal written approval of the Library of Trinity College, Dublin.
- Copyright status
- Public domain
- Date Created
- circa 800
- Fol. 27v-129r: Matthew.Folio 124r: 27.38 Tunc crucifixerant xpi cum eo du/os latrones (‘Then were crucified with him two thieves’).
- Meehan, Bernard. The Book of Kells. New York: Thames & Hudson, 2012 p. 243-249.
- Collection title
- Mediaeval and Renaissance Latin Manuscripts
- The Book of Kells was presented to Trinity College Dublin by Henry Jones, Bishop of Meath in the 1650’s.
- Jones, Henry, 1605-1682, Donor
- Resource type
- colored ink
- vellum (parchment)
- Digital Object Id
Book of Kells. Folio 124r: Matthew; Tunc crucifixerant xpi cum eo du/os latrones
- Parent works and subseries:
|Thumbnail||Title||Shelf Mark/Reference Number||Visibility||Actions|
|Fol.124r||IE TCD MS 58||Public||